Sunday, March 16, 2008

Steph, meet vicTor! (with a capital T)

Last Sunday, before stomping through the woods with Leah, Ryan and Andrea, I was able to sit down for an interview with Ryan and his beard, vicTor! This interview/photo shoot has been a long time in the making, and we are proud to unveil such a masterpiece.

Tamara- How long has vicTor! been a part on your life, Ryan?
Ryan- He's been in the making for about 3 months now.
In this photo Ryan is documenting the colour transition vicTor! displays.
T- Where does vicTor! get his red hue from?
R- It's like a lunar eclipse on my beard--the red hue is the reflection of mars in good ole' vic!
T-What are a few of vicTor's! favourite treats?
R- Omega 3 for extra shine, parsnips, broccoli and spam.
T- What is vicTor's! best angle?
R- 33 degrees, north by northwest.
T- What does vicTor! do in his free time?
R- He dabbles in tennis, plays the accordion, writes short novels and throws dice in the ally.
Leah & Andrea sat in the truck for this dangerous shot..the tree came within meters of falling on Ryan and I. Thank God we came out alive.
T-Any final words, vicTor!?
vicTor!- Like a wise beard once said, "Keep on free wheelin' the high line!"

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

WOW... I don't know what to say. I need to buy Ryan annd VicTor! a red flannel plaid button up shirt with suspenders. I know where the red comes from, look back at old pictures of my dads stache you will see the same shade of red. What I really want to know is how Leah feels about VicTor!

Christy said...

This is the worlds most glorious post!!!!!!!!

Tanya said...

Ha ha!!

Tanya said...

Ha ha!!

starla said...

that is the funniest thing i've see in a long time!! thanks for posting!!!

Bonnie said...

This post defiantly deserves a 10 outa 10!