Heather and I have been awaiting this glorious day since there was snow on the roads. Tomorrow we will -finally- make it to Rupert for the 1st time this year. We're leaving bright and early so we can make it there while the tide is still low...I plan on taking hundreds of photos (the sun is supposed to be shining!), finding some sea glass, discovering new places, eating some fish and most of all, enjoying good company!
Photos to come. CAN'T WAIT!
****The pics are coming!!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
SOO JEALOUS. I am sittign here at work wishing I was going with you.
That sounds like soooo much fun! I love day trips to Rupert!
Enjoy yourself!!! Can't wait to see the pics!
Thanks for the great evening on saturday...we need to have that fire soon as well!!
SHOW US THE RUPERT PICS ALREADY!
Post a Comment