Monday, April 07, 2008
A spring time weekend
A swell weekend was had for sure..The sun was shining & I couldn't get enough of the spring air. So prepare yourself for a photo overload!
Sunday I went for a stroll down to Copper flat with Jess, Andrea & the Brookster..it was BEAUTIFUL! The water was tempting..but I have a feeling if you dove in it'd be a tad uncomfortable.
A bit over excited there Drew?
Throwing big rocks.
Moxie! She ran in circles & up and down the river bank for 2 hours straight...crazy dog
A little sun in the eye never hurt anyone
Believe it or not I was NOT in the middle of my infamous rain dance here..I was tripping
This isn't what it looks like either...I promise.
The chances of finding a baby in the grass are slim..yesterday we scored!
Ahhh sun..
After a busy day of errands downtown we ended off the night with our first wiener roast of the spring. HALLAA for birk season!
Good times...
mmmm..hot dogs
Last bite.
First bite.
Middle bite..you go mom!
"Put your teeth on that wiener. " Put ever so nicely by my mom.
My dad is so appropriate...
And my weekend ended with this mother of a smore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Tamara, you look fantastic!!!
That niece of yours is beautiful!
Great pics! Thanks for sharing!
AWW you make me miss Terrace WAY TO MUCH!! THanks for adding some pics!!! Love ya
Amazing photos!
Thanks for the invite...sorry I couldn't make it!! Hint hint!
That picture of your Mom and Dad is awsome!!
Looks like you had an awesome weekend. I love the pic of your niece in the grass. Very beautiful. :)
i will never tire of looking at your pictures. you are so creative! when i look at your pictures i feel like i might have been there with you!
Post a Comment