- Those crazy in laws you see in movies/read about. Yeah, they're real.
- I'm either going to a far away land, or having a massive backyard BBQ for my wedding.
- Being organized pays off.
- Start saving. Now.
- You do NOT have to invite your fiance's mother's neighbor's friend's daughter from a different father twice removed. No matter who tells you to.
- Make sure your fiance chooses groomsmen who are taller than 5'5" and weigh more than 140lbs so your bridesmaids don't look like massive cave women from Romania. Not that there's anything wrong with Romanian cave women.
- Connections are important. Without them, you're screwed.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
One month.
It's officially one month away from my little sister's wedding! Again, I'm feeling old. Through helping her out with planning/organizing/troublesome times, I've learned the following:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm laughing at the Romanian Cave Woman(not that there's anything funny about romanian cave woman...LOL!)
I'm sure it will all work out fine!!
i was thinking when i get married id just have a bbq. catering is way too expensive!
haha..good one Tam...
Post a Comment