Monday, April 14, 2008

On a day like today.

I miss Bryan Adams. I think I'm going to have to dig up a few of my old CDs and grace my car's stereo with their presence.

Anyways, I feel like I got a lot done today..even though I didn't. I finally got my butt up to the college and handed in my application. So hopefully that information will be in my mailbox sometime soon so I can get that ball rolling. I'm pretty sure I'm more excited to load up on new school supplies than I am to learn new things lol How terrible is that? Just thinking of brand new pens, binders & crisp paper makes me want to run around the neighborhood screaming.

After the school jazz, I took a trip down to Ella to see about their bra fitting clinic they're having this weekend. I'm at work for the entire time it's taking place, but Gabby said I could just make an appointment for Monday. The bra is $140, which sounds obscene...but I assure you, after listening to her talk about it for a half hour, I'm sold! Not that I really needed to blog about this, but who cares.

Since darkness has finally settled in, I am going for a run. PEACE.

4 comments:

Lynnie Ha said...

i blogged my bra fitting woes, too.

we're in it togetha, sista!

(um that sounds weird...) lol

Christy said...

Hmmm...I am interested in that bra clinic too!

joni said...

yea i am almost sold on it...

i think it would be very good if it is for real...

(wish they didn't quite the way they did.. without giving out too much info -- HAHA)

Adam said...

We agree on two things here: Bryan Adams truly does rock, I love hearing a few of his tunes on my Ipod and yes $140 for a bra sounds extremely obscene.