Thursday, May 22, 2008

These are days we dream about....

When the sunlight paints us gold.....

Top 10 summer faves:

Fresh cut grass & lilacs.
Camping.
Frizzy hair & freckles.
Spitz.
Bare feet.
Driving with the windows rolled down.
Tennis.
Camping.
The lake.
Warm summer nights.

Bonnie, I -finally- completed this! And I am now tagging everyone who hasn't...
HOLY CRAP. I updated my blog!

9 comments:

Christy said...

Love Summer. And I am amazed you updated. But like I am one to talk....

Ruth said...

well i think all of the angels are singing in jubilant, abundant, communioned chorus at the updating of this marvelous blog!! I love summer too!! I can't wait to put my faves on after the alphabet...oh yes I'm almost done!

Anonymous said...

Yay you updated. And with a cool post too. :)

Bonnie said...

Yay! It's a miracle! Tams blog is updated!

lovinit said...

u put camping in twice lol!

Tamara said...

I really like camping! lol

Tanya said...

Can't wait to enjoy some of your fav's with you!! I'm so proud of you for finally updating!!! It had been too long!

Jenny said...

Hey Tamara, I posted the running schedule!
Great list!

joni said...

ok Tamara .. you and me baby.. camping.

i realize i must wait cus you will be off in no time.. but when you get back!!!!


smile