I had an amazing day today.
Actually it started out last night. FIRST THOUGH...the weather here has been amazing!!! Hot, sunny, & no rain = happy Tamara. So back to last night. Andrea and I had our first camp out of the summer...sure, it was in my backyard, but still..we rested our heads down on our pillows in the tent! There's nothing more lovely than looking up and seeing the stars before you go to sleep, and nothing more refreshing than waking up to the birds chirping & the fresh air filling your lungs..
Then today after church a bunch of us headed out to the lake for lunch. I thought we'd be out there for a couple hours, but I ended up staying until 9pm! Hallaaa! I grew a few more freckles, soaked up a little too much sun, jumped for a few photos, chatted with good friends and got landed on by more flying ants than a girl could ever count. And tomorrow I'm going to do it all over again. After I (finally) register for my courses!
Can't wait.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
ohhh I went camping last night too! and the lake today.. little toasty on my shoulders.. :) Lets keep the good times rolling.
I'm waiting...hmmmmmm!!!
Post a Comment