Leah and I went out today at lunch time, then Tanya, Sydney & Rowan came out a bit after and enjoyed every moment with us..good times were had, here are the pictures!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Another day of glory.
This has pretty much been the best weekend of my spring so far..both days spent at the lake, both days just as hot, both days spent with swell people!
Leah and I went out today at lunch time, then Tanya, Sydney & Rowan came out a bit after and enjoyed every moment with us..good times were had, here are the pictures!
My view pretty much all day...super, isn't it?
Tanya & I
Leah, Sydney and me (waving to Tanya on the shore lol) in the FREEZING cold water..
Rowan & his smirk :)
Ice cold...
Leah and moi
When I got home I decided to take a gander around the yard to take pictures of these beauties..
Forget me nots
.....
Ahh grass! I stinkin love this time of year...
Leah and I went out today at lunch time, then Tanya, Sydney & Rowan came out a bit after and enjoyed every moment with us..good times were had, here are the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hey girl... when where!!
and this post was wonderful and cherry. fabulous pics.
more amazing pictures i wish i could call mine! i might need to one day get prints from you to decorate my walls!
Post a Comment