I have no idea why, but in the middle of my packing I decided it would be a good idea to check facebook. Checking facebook lead to checking blogs..which lead to me creating this random post.
Packing is one of my least favourite things in the whole entire world to do. I can justify bringing every single item of clothing I own very easily..and I'm even better at telling myself I need every product that graces my bathroom's cupboards. Oh well. So right now I'm trying to do some ironing..and holy crap, I've come to the realization that ironing is a fine art. Really, it should be a trade or something. All I want to do it iron out the bottoms of my jeans because they fold up after I wash them! How frustrating.
My iron is sitting unattended in the kitchen right now, and that is definitely against the instructions I read about 10 minutes ago so I must end this.
BUT first, tomorrow I'm heading down to the Okanagan for a little holiday. My cousin's getting married on the 7th and I can't wait!! It will be a grand time, spent with grand people.
Tomorrow is also the day that I turn 23. I have a feeling this year is gonna be a good one.
Monday, June 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
tamara! are u coming 2 kelowna? happy birthday
Next monday..I Am going in to do get the tattoo done.. :D
WHAT oh oh oh Darci .. good at you.
i want to come and watch.
Post a Comment