Thursday, June 12, 2008

Home from holidays.

We got home last night at 4am..we started driving the day before at 8am!! Ahhhh! So we took a few long breaks, but even with breaks that is far too long of a drive for me!

I had so much fun. My cousin's wedding was beautiful, the house we rented was grand, having all of our family together was crazy/entertaining/wonderful all in one..but I'm not in the mood for a blog post right now so I shall update with details & try to choose pictures to post..which will be hard task since I took over 700 of them!!

Going back to work is the worst thing about holidays. Thank god I have until Tuesday to prepare myself.

2 comments:

joni said...

glad your home... and looking forward to our adventure!!

Darci said...

yea! glad to hear your home. I didn't get the tattoo.