Sunday, July 06, 2008

The child

What kind of an auntie would I be if I didn't give the child her own picture post?

Going for a ride on grandma's shoulders
Singing "head & shoulders, knees & toes" works wonders when trying to get a child to smile for a picture
"Yesssss, a flower!"
"Mmm, daisy juice"
"What do you mean I can eat it?"
Again, the song is to thank lol
In the backyard
She wasn't so sure what to think of the horse..I think he saw the apples on her jacket
Toni showing Brooklynn herself in the mirror..the morning of the wedding
Brooklynn & her hot mamma!!
Me & Brooklynn just before heading off to the wedding
Big B and grandpa
Oh nelly...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are all beautiful!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!! I am packing as we speak!! ..well kinda multi tasking!! Love you!!!

Bonnie said...

Tamara! Your photos are AMAZING! I LOVE THEM ALL! I especially love the flower ones :)