
Andrea, uncle Al, Lesley, myself & auntie Linda in the hot tub...good times were had that night!!

Brooklynn, Andrea & moi

Auntie Marg (singing to Brooklynn) and auntie Debby

(soon to be) Mr. & Mrs. Fech

No, she didn't actually get a taste! lol

Uncle Brad, auntie Debby, Andrea, uncle Larry & uncle Ron helping themselves to some dinner

Uncle Al with his magic vanilla juice & his prize goose before the eventful hot tub experience

Carolynn letting Brooklynn slobber on her bracelet

Uncle Brad & Toni having a good chat

Auntie Linda & Keith trying to figure out how to view photos

Our pool boys...

Mom & uncle Larry posing for a picture...mom insisted lol

Keith--the master steak BBQer of ALL TIME...seriously.

Andrea & I lounging around

Rehearsal BBQ (more pics of that to come)

Toni & Karen (maid of honor)

Chatting over vanilla juice

Auntie Marg & Linda enjoying a few desserts

Uncle Brad & Al were the stars of that evening...gotta love them!

Dad & Mike...possibly the only people who could sit on a wooden stair talking about hunting for 2 hours straight..oy

"Okay..enough with the pictures"....nah, uncle Brad was always a willing subject

Auntie Marg & I

Brooklynn taking a dip in the pool
3 comments:
What is vanilla juice and did you bring some home?
THANK YOU FOR POSTING ~!!!! I LOVE PICTURES
ok, andrea was seriously hot in the "heading to the wedding" picture, and I love love love the pic of you and brooklyn sitting on the grass!
Post a Comment