Monday, July 14, 2008

Here's to a new week!

Tomorrow morning I'm going to (finally) tell my boss that I'm going back to school in the fall..which also means changing from full time to part time hours. I am NOT looking forward to this...at all! I'm the type of person who avoids confrontation at all costs..and I have a feeling this might cause a little of just that. I've been working there the longest, and with the amount of clients that I have it's going to be hard to fit them into part time hours. Although I'll still be working there on the busiest days of the week & during any breaks from school...ah! I'm just trying to convince myself that I have nothing to be nervous about.

I'll update you guys tomorrow on how the meeting goes...and if I'm still employed.

**Update--All went surprisingly well. I'm going part time starting the last week in August & I start school on September 2nd..I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone read this thing anymore?

4 comments:

starla said...

i hope it went well today!

Chris said...

you can't CHEAT with your pictures, you have to actually take a new one EACH day not a bunch in one day and go from there :P

Tamara said...

Dude, it's y challenge I can do whatever the heck I want! lol

joni said...

hey.. Tam.. wrote a whole page .. then deleted it.. haha

whens our coffee date?!