I made a huge mistake tonight.
For some odd reason I've always had this strong urge in me to defy anything I possibly can. Whether it be gravity, time, logic, or even my hair.
Tonight I tried the impossible..I tried to defy the weather. And I'm still paying the price.
I've been so bummed out with the cold temperatures of the summer so far, so tonight I just thought "Screw this, I'm going swimming!" And swim I did. Elisha and I drove out to the lake..marched down to the rough, white capped waters & strolled right on in. At first it didn't feel too bad. Then the pain kicked in..as much pain as you can feel while you're numb! So we didn't exactly frolic about in the icy waters for long, but I did it!! My feet are still freezing and my hair is frizzy like you've never seen it..but I defied the weather!
From now on I'll wait for the sun.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good Job!!! I've been jumping in the lake every time I get the chance I get.
Post a Comment