Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh boy

These are officially my last few days of full time work...for a LONG time! I cannot even handle life thinking about only working 3 days a week. It seems glorious. I'll have more time to live, to take pictures and holy crap..maybe even get home before 5pm! I'm fully aware that all of the free time I THINK I'm going to have it going to be consumed with homework/studying..but I'm cool with that.

This weekend is going to be quite swell..my cousin & her husband are coming up for a couple days to hang out and hopefully not freeze to death. If it's nice we'll probably take them up to exstew falls..and if it's not nice we're just going to bundle up and go out on the river on the boat. Either way, it'll just be nice to see them!

1 comment:

Darci said...

Congrats Tamara!!
I finished the homework part of my course and now I have the final exam next friday :) When I finished studying I didn't know what to do with myself.
You will hate it and love it.