Monday, September 08, 2008

Help me rhonda!

  • This blog entry will be done in point form.
  • As of tonight I've been to all of my classes once.
  • Unless I'm delaying things I should not delay, my blog updates will not be frequent (as you may have noticed.)
  • I'm still up on my 365 photos, but I'm still house sitting so I haven't had time to upload any new ones.
  • Does anyone have any time management tips? I'm desperate.
  • The leaves are starting to change, but summer isn't over yet so I refuse to say so long!
  • I'm off to finish my psychology reading, then off to bed! Yessssss!

1 comment:

Darci said...

Feeling overwhelmed much? :)
I would make a list of everything you have to do for the day and week, and then list then by importance with 1-10 and then do in that order!