It's Saturday night...9:24pm...pardon me, 25, to be exact. And I'm sitting at my brightly lit desk studying my weekend away. The weird thing? I'm seriously enjoying it!
In high school I never would have thought I'd -ever- go back to school. I wasn't the most scholarly of students (to say the least..) The lack of brain wasn't my problem, I just had absolutely no interest in learning anything. Maybe it was because I was a lazy teenager..maybe it had to do with the bad experiences I had all throughout grades 11 & 12 (thanks to a pair of girls I choose to not waste my life remembering.) Maybe it was attitude. Who knows. And now it doesn't really matter because I'm back in the game!
So I'm leaving you now to re insert my nose into my book & read about the nervous system.
Question: Does anyone read this thing anymore?
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I read faithfully!!
I read all the time! I had to study the same thing when I was in school!
I'm glad that you're enjoying it!
yuppers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I read it!
Time for a 365 update!
you hafta update if you want people to read oh wait.. I'm one to talk at least you get comments haha
I read...
:)...but don't often have a witty comment that your posts so deserve.
Post a Comment