Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wow

I swear I hear an owl outside my window right now..seriously, I kid you not.

Steph, this blog post goes out to you! hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I just had a great night. It was Steph & Josh's last night in town..so we went to Don Diego's for dinner. We had ribs with mango salsa. Friggin good. Josh and I shared a pitcher of sangria. It was a disgusting sangria....but the dinner was swell. Then we went to Grouchy's beach and Ryan made a massive fire that we melted glass in...must have been bloody hot. Ok wait, the weirdest thing..when we finally got onto the beach after that long, dark, not being able to see anything trail..there was literally 300 geese that took off flying. They were all honking and their honks were echoing off of the mountains so it sounded like there was 7000 of them. The most crazy sound I've ever heard.

After the beach Steph, Josh and I went to Timmy's then pulled a mainer. Because we're cool. And because Josh has never done a mainer before. Then we drove home....

Buenes noches!

Thanks for the visit Steph...and Josh...I know you'll probably never read this...but it was nice meeting you!!! Cheers.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks Tamara! I'll make him read it right now.

Darci said...

sounds like a great time was had by all!