I did an hour & a half hot stone massage today and my wrist is now feeling it. I'm pretty sure it's going to fall off and take my hand along with it. At least I'm left handed. No big deal.
Actually, it is a big deal and I'm going to complain about it.
I've asked my work over and over again to NOT book me with massages. I'm not a frickin massage therapist, I have a bad right wrist and I just plain don't like doing them. Because of this massage & the one they booked me with in the morning (woohooo!!!), my wrist will be aching for 2 weeks & I can't wait.
I'm so mad that you might as well consider this post one big swear word.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You poor thing. That's horrible. Hopefully they will listen to you from know on. You could take an ibuprofen, but don't take too many.
Time to put your lovely pedicured foot down, my dear, and make yourself unmistakeably clear. Book Tamara For A Massage = The Client Will Not Get Their Massage And Will Be Very Angry. You could arm yourself with a doctor's note saying that you are unable to give massages due to medical reasons. If you have a note, there's not a thing they can do to "get back at you" if you refuse.
Honestly, some employers will walk all over you until you dig in your heels and refuse to budge. You may have to call their bluff... even if it seems like you'll lose your job if you refuse, you've got to decide how likely they'd be to fire you. Can they afford to lose you? I don't think so.
Be firm. Your health and well being comes before their power games.
Aw Tamara. Those people don't deserve you!!! Seriously...they don't!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!! there i said it for you ..
HOPE things get better... and amen to what Gwen said.. kick them bastards in the ass dont let them stomp all over you!
you CAN tell them NO MORE..!!
Post a Comment