1) Favor
Oh I have a few...Audrey Hepburn canvas, tree wall hanging, bookshelf that my dad made....etc.
2) Have you ever smoke
Can't say that I have
3) Do you own guns?
Well, I don't OWN any
4) What flavo
Add what to where?
5) Do you get nervo
Not really...the dentist on the other hand...
6) What do you think
I've never really sat and thought about them..
7) Favor
"first day of my life" by bright eyes
8) What do you prefe
Water..or milk
9) Can you do push ups?
Girl push ups
10) Can you do a chin up?
HA!
11) What'
I really cannot make that heavy of a decision at this point in my day.
12) Do you like blue chees
I always say that I don't like it because everyone else says it's nasty...but honestly, I've never tried it.
13) Ever been in a car wreck
Nothing major..but yeah
16) Middl
Lynn
17) Name 3 thoug
Sweater, tired, should be studying
18) Name 3 thing
A chicken breast, perfume & tissue paper
19) Name 3 drink
Water, milk and I guess iced tea
20) Curre
First english essay
21) Curre
Peer reviewed sources!!
23) How did you bring
At the church w/ the youth
24) Where
In Botswana
25) Name three
Christy because she needs to update her blog more.
Steph because she needs to do the same as Christy.
Tanya because she needs to do the same as Christy and Steph.
26) Do you own slipp
Yup
27) What short
I'm not wearing shorts, thank you
28) Do you sleep
hahahaha....No.
29) Can you whist
You bet your bottom dollar I can whistle.
31) Would
No
32) What songs
I don't sing in the shower
33) Favor
I don't have one
34) Favor
Harvey
35) What'
Sans pockets
36) Last thing
Jessica Simpson trying to be Jewel
37) Best bed sheet
I'm more of a duvet person myself
38) Worst
I don't think I've had any good ones
39) Do you love where
I do indeed
40) How many TVs do you have in your house
2
41) Who is your loude
Jess
42) How many dogs do you have?
Uno
43) Does someo
Aren't those supposed to be secret?
44) What does your last text say?
"good just woke up it's sunny outside what are you up to?"
45) What is your favor
Blue Like Jazz is one of them
46) What is your favor
wine gums
47) Favor
Canucks..Blue Jays..Boston Red Socks
48) Where
I want to go to Smithers this weekend
WHERE
At your mom's house.
50) What was the first
Went to the loo


6 comments:
wine gums....lame!
As for an update, i've been working non stop since I got back so it will get done eventually.
that pick with the water drops is awesome!!! Bout time you updated.. can't believe you weren't over to watch the Hockey Game, jean shopping more important than a Canucks game I'm disappointed I thought you were a real fan!
Steph, get your priorities in line! Blogging should -clearly- come waaay before work lol
And Chris! These pre season games don't count..I'll be over once regular season commences..but I'll need to use your office to study between periods!
Hahaha!! "where is 49? At your mom's house" I laughed so hard..I have no idea why! lol! I finally found your blog! *gasp!*
hi. i'm kev, steph's buddy. haha no i'm not so much a stranger as i prolly could be.
anyway, i was stalking you (not really) looking through your 365 photos and came across the intriguing day 38. the colors are awesome. how'd you get the colors like that?
Don't worry, Kev...I've semi stalked you before too.
On Flickr they have this nifty editing tool called "picnik" and that's just one of the filters you can use...I forget what it's called but it's pretty friggin cool!
Post a Comment