Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wow.

I have this novel that I'm reading for history that I have to be done by October 8th. Now that really isn't a big deal, but in order to do it without having to rush myself (I need to take notes & stuff because I have to write my term paper on it) I am cutting myself off from facebook.

HOLY. CRAP.

I am seriously ashamed that I am freaking out inside about not being on facebook for a couple weeks lol I laugh..but really, I'm thinking "What the heck am I going to miss?" "How am I going to get a hold of people??" "HOW ARE PEOPLE GOING TO GET A HOLD OF ME?!" "I'm going to miss so many notes, event invitations, wall posts, new photos!!!!!!!!!"

Jeez louize.

I have become too dependent on some stupid internet networking site that I forget there are other ways to contact people. Other ways to even spend your time.

Now lets just hope I can resist the temptation.

I'm already wanting to go back to check it just "one more time"...but I mustn't!

4 comments:

Darci said...

Here's a tip: Have it email you anything important :) (like event invitations and what nots!) It is such an addiction. I removed myself recently from all the letter games (sorry Clover)

Tanya said...

And to think that you never wanted to join facebook in the first place!!!

Noleshot...memories!Lol!

lovinit said...

i was friggin obsessed with facebook. id check it every 20 mins on my cellphone.. but since i changed my number back to terrace my internet on my phone hasnt worked and i am too lazy to call Telus and complain haha.

Jenny said...

Hey Tamara, I just clicked on your photos on flickr...I must say you're probably the most photogenic person I have met! Beautiful pictures....although were you a little creeped out at the comment from bejeweled feet??