I should be sleeping right now since I'm sick and I have to work tomorrow--to top it off I have to go to the library to teach young girls about their skin. Something like that would usually sound fun to me, but not right now.
I'm not too sure why I'm even blogging about this, but this is my blog so I guess I can blog about whatever the hell I want to.
Have you ever been so mad at yourself for trusting someone that you can barely stay sane??? I thought I had been before, until tonight when I REALLY realized that you can't trust people you think you can. I cannot handle how immature and invasive people can get. Seriously, if something is NOT your business, but the person confides in you DON'T open up your mouth..unless you enjoy speaking in volumes that make yourself look childish, untrustworthy and/or obnoxious.
So now, thanks to someone I thought (no idea what came over me) I could trust, I more than likely won't be able to sleep...think straight at work tomorrow...or even concentrate while I should be studying tomorrow evening. Annnd to make matters worse, I have to now get a hold of someone, explain things to them..and hope to god they don't think I'm a moron because of a "friend".
Friday, October 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Aww, girly I will be praying for you. Betrayal (or whatever it exactly it was) is one of the most hurtful things that we can do to each other.
That sucks. Betrayal is the worst.
Hope things work itself out!!:)
...all I can say is...WHY? Why would you trust (you know who) with that kind of information!? I'm sure things will be ok. I mean it can't be that bad...can it?
You know what I already have say about this! Yep...enough said...not worth the time or the energy to waste words.
I'll be thinking and praying for you Tamara...I know how frustrated and hurt you are...I kinda know how you feel...remember way back when! You're worth more and you have so many more people in your life that you can truly trust...its just one person!
Love you girl!
I meant..."you know what I have to say"...oops!
I'm not posting about your post.. I'm posting about your flicker feed.
Ephrim asks me "Why is that girl wrapped up?"
He's talking about the picture of you with the fabric on your face
"For fun"
"Why is it for fun?" He's not impressed with my answer.
"She's just doing it for fun"
"I don't want to do that for fun later, okay?"
"Okay"
I love you Tamara and I miss hanging out with you!
Post a Comment