I really hate missing church...but here I am again, AT HOME, on a Sunday morning. I need to somehow convince myself that it's OK to take two hours to close my books and step out on the weekend. I have noooo problem doing that during the week, but it's like my brain says "crunch time!" every week when Saturday night rolls around.
So next week, there I will be with bells on my toes and quite possibly study cards in my pocket..you know, just in case lol
I'm going to do something drastic and ever so exciting this morning...I'm reading my sociology BEFORE the day when the actual class is taking place!! I usually go to the library during my lunch break on Tuesdays, but this week I must go purchase insurance (woohooo!!!...) for my car during lunch.
Hope you all have a lovely day of rest.
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment