Most people would take a stroll around their house, or perhaps get a snack while taking a break from writing a term paper. But here I am...updating my blog! No idea why. Maybe it's due to the fact that I'm friggin scared of the dark & my house is rather black at the moment...yeah. Now that I think about it..it's actually really scary down here (I'm in my dining room) with the windows behind me & the lights on in here so anyone could see me. Jeez, I'm moving back upstairs to my safe little room....
I'm almost positive I'm going to be pulling an all-nighter tonight. IF by some crazy miracle I'm done before 4am, hell will freeze over and we'll all be watching pigs fly tomorrow. Wouldn't that be swell?!
What else can I update you guys on?? I truly have no life right now other than school (and work.) And I'm sure you guys are pretty much bored coming here to read about school woes and crap...so I must say I'm done my last final exam on December 12th & then I'm a free woman until the new year!!!
Ok my break has officially exceeded whatever time a break should be. 6 more pages to go and I'm home free!
**3:22am- FAR from being done. Shoot me now.
**4:00am- Sorry kids, hell will stay hot and pigs will stay grounded.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm up too...I wish I could say it was because I was studying my brains out like you...but no...I can't sleep and I start my first day of work in less than six hours from now. I hate the "first day"...cause I can't shut my brain off...it just keeps going and going and going!!!
I'm so proud of you...you know that right? Take care!
You poor thing, have you slept yet?
I think sometimes we get a little extra sleep to afford for times like these.
I ended up going to bed at 5:30am..but couldn't fall asleep til 6am because my mind was still reciting dates/times/people lol I woke up at nine to edit my paper, printed it off & went to class!
So yeah..it's almost 6pm now and I'm about to wash my face and get into bed.
Post a Comment