Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Whoa

I realized I am in dire need of an update.

I feel like doing a massive "oh woe is me" post..but I'll spare you guys and keep it all bundled up inside! It's much better that way lol

My current wishes:
  • Personal editor (preferably a Scottish one..preferably male)
  • All homework/term papers/studying to be over. SOON.
  • Amazing energy pills.
  • A college & career group.
  • Watermelon to be in season.
Adios.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

YES! Terrace is in desperate need of a college and career group! I don't know what I would do without mine here! It is by far the best way to meet other Christians who are around my age! Love it!!

Darci said...

I wish I could send you a watermelon.. That would be such a great thing to get delivered by some random hottie!

trippy spaz said...

aw haha watermelon ^^

hehe yeah apparently Raoul's latino.

joni said...

...i tell my hubby randomly that if he should leave/die without me.. i am moving to Scotland and marrying one of those men. ((smile))

Go and get one.

LOL

ps i am ok if he decides to live with me all my life time... ((double smile))