Monday, December 08, 2008

Getaway!

I'm going on a mini trip to Smithers this coming Sunday & I must say I'm quite delighted! We're (my aunt and I) riding there in style via rail...going to finish up some Christmas shopping on main street...spend some time with family..maybe read a few chapters of the NON-school book that I'll be reading...take a few photos...it shall indeed be a good time. Then I'm riding back on the bus (boo) with my cousin (yay!) on Wednesday morning.

After that little stint, I work 3 days...THREE DAYS. Then I'm off for 8 days in a row. Hallaaa!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Enjoy yourself!!!! Sounds like a great idea!

Darci said...

Smithers is so much fun at Christmas :)

Christy said...

One of those glorious 8 days off better be spent with me! I am going through withdrawal!

trippy spaz said...

oooo sounds fun ^^
and 8 days in a row sounds so good. i havent had a week off in a looong time and prolly wont for a while.
yes i'll take pics next time! too many things were happening that i didn't get to take pictures =( and when i did want to take pics, that wuz when i noticed my camera wuz missing =/ booo. fail.

Bonnie said...

Sounds like fun!