Dear February,
You are the only month with less than 30 days, you bring us holidays such as Valentine's Day, Groundhog Day, and Flag Day. You are the month of the leap. You host Black History month for the duration of your days. Your noble name comes from the Latin term februum, which means purification, via the purification ritual Februa held on February 15 in the old Roman calendar (thank you Wikipedia!) Regardless of all these good and gracious things, I am very mad at you.
During your month in the life of a college student, you also bring with you mid-terms. There has to be a way you can change this for us. Please, talk to all teachers, professors, instructors..plead, get on your knees and BEG on our behalf...anything! If you will, I promise to not ever say anymore bad things about you again. I won't diss Valentine's day, I won't complain about your brisk days, I won't wish March to be here before you are done..heck, I might even consider naming my first born child after you. I look forward to seeing the results of your strenuous, seemingly impossible task of changing the minds of our scholarly peers. Enjoy the rest of your evening, and let me know if you need a campaign assistant!
Yours truly,
Tamara
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
hahahah. I like February because in Ontario we have a holiday called family day, which means no work!!!! Good Luck on your mid terms :)
Haha that was awesome!
February Harvey Jagger...hmmm...it has a nice ring to it!!
Silly Neighbor! :)
You missed one good thing about February. Elisha comes back for a week!!!!! Can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment