for now I would just like some interviews with a couple of cute kids that I haven't seen ever or in a while. like Karlee Shaw for starters or Jesse Hanna. Apparently Jesse is a jazz pianist prodigy. Anyway, thats just selfish of me.
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) -e.e. cummings
9 comments:
Lawl.. You made my morning and possibly woke up the neighbors.
Suggestion: How to take care of hair that has dry & sticky ends?
What the Jiggers!??!!!?? Bonnie!!!!
Tamara!!!!! This should be the craziest Vlog series ever!!!!
Suggestions:
Makeup tutorials galore!!! Bonnie as the Model & Tamara as the uber-glam makeup arteest!
Can't wait to see more!!
Look at my Halo! :) hehe!
Darci: we will cure your hair woes.
Ruth: I plan on turning Bonnie into a geisha. (although she has yet to be exposed to this plan of mine..)
You're a nutt! But I love you Mosiah Noelshot (I thought it was Noleshot...but I've been corrected).
Looking forward to watching these...and welcome back Bonnie!
A vlog on applying mascara and curling the lash...seriously...
"Cooking with Bon Bon and Tam Tam"
I love the cooking idea!
for now I would just like some interviews with a couple of cute kids that I haven't seen ever or in a while. like Karlee Shaw for starters or Jesse Hanna. Apparently Jesse is a jazz pianist prodigy. Anyway, thats just selfish of me.
Post a Comment