Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh Jimmy...

I have come to the conclusion that even though you are a funny man, a beautiful man, and have a tendency to be in movies I enjoy, you are not doing my precious Conan any justice. I tried to give you a chance..watching your show faithfully (sometimes not giving you my full attention due to homework) for a full month without judgment. But after tonight and your segment on hairless cat tattooing, I can no longer watch your show with hope..hope that your camera man would learn to not cut out the top of your head from the shot. Hope that you would learn to read your lines without ever so obviously moving your eyeballs from left to right. Hope that your roots would start to grow in red. And most of all, hope that you would pretend your tie was your tongue during your opening monologue.
No hard feelings or anything. In fact I still consider you super. But no one does late night like my Conan.
<3 Tamara

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I would marry Conan!!! I havn't watched Jimmy yet but I heard from you and a few others it's not worth my time.

Tamara said...

Um step back, Stephanie Marie! I am marrying Conan!!

..once his wife is done with him.

Chris said...

you guys probably don't remember when Conan start but he sucked too.. Everyone sucks late night when they start, you gotta give him a chance...

Christy said...

Jimmy is a dreamboat!

Tamara said...

Christopher, I must disagree. They were playing Conan's first episodes/opening monologues before his show in NY ended, annnnd he was JUST as funny as he is now :)

Christy, I concur...Jimmy is indeed a dreamboat! But he should stick to movies. Orrr SNL