Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stranger

There is a strange man downstairs that I need to get by to exit my house. And he's WHISTLING louder than I've ever heard anyone whistle in my life. Which I guess makes him seem less daunting, but seriously. Can anyone say awkward? He's installing my parent's new flooring...NOW HE'S SINGING! Oh my. I wonder if he knows I'm up here? I feel bad for him if he doesn't because I'd be a tad embarrassed if someone caught me in the act of trying to belt out a tune.

Oh well. I shall offer him a glass of lemonade, then be on my way.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

That's too funny!! I wish I could see the look on his face as he realized he wasn't alone in the house!!

Lynnie Ha said...

maybe he knows, and just doesn't care?! lol

what i mean is... he just bein' himself?

Christy said...

Give him a big kiss...then he won't be so embarrased about singing!

Darci said...

Did he accept your offer of lemonade?

Tamara said...

He didn't seem embarrassed at all lol Which is fine...because if someone feels like whistling/singing in my presence, I'm all for it hahahaa

Darci, I actually didn't offer him lemonade. I offered him raspberry juice. He declined my offer, but I told him where the cups were in case he changed his mind after :)

trippy spaz said...

hahaha! nice random post