I have come to realize, after stressing over term papers and final exams, that April is officially going to be my least favourite month for AT LEAST the next 4 years of my life. Sure, lots of good things happen in April. But unfortunately I'm too busy to enjoy any of them.
Oh well, it shall all be worth it in the end :)
Question! Have ANY of you..even you lurkers that I KNOW exist because of that little site meter thing...ever done an exchange during university??? If so, did you do it through some kind of organization or did you just pay a million dollars to register as an International student?
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Just take the time to look for the flowers(being little old city in the north) I know they take forever. But soon it all seem like yesterday!
Best of wishes in the next few weeks.
the universities that I have attended have always had internal exchange programs that allow you some choice of where to exchange and you can continue to pay the same fees as the university you were attending in Canada. There is an application process and alot of planning but usually an internal program means you get some help. As per small colleges offering those kind of exchanges, I doubt it, but they usually have liasons with bigger universities that do.
Macewan has an international program!!! A ton of my friends go away to study in Paris or Europe. Its expensive but super worth it!!!
Miss you
Post a Comment