Monday, March 16, 2009

When the clock strikes 12 (am.)

Denny's says, "Nothing good happens after midnight..except Denny's."

Tamara says, "FALSE!! Plenty of good things happen after midnight."

(now to prove my point I must make a list.)

  • Carriages turn into pumpkins. (which could be considered terrible for some..but not so terrible for those of us who like pumpkins.)
  • Sexy men turn into sexy werewolves. (you know..if you like them hairy.)
  • Sexy vampires come out to show their sexy faces. (for all you Twilight fans.)
  • One day ends and another begins. (his mercies are new...every morning.)
  • A new year arrives. (ok, I know this only happens once a year. but still, it's good.)
  • The party starts. (obviously.)
  • Bears, beats, battlestar galactica. (oh Dwight, you rock my world.)
  • The moon comes out to show his lovely face. (you can see a little man up there...)
  • The drag queens and the freaks are all out on the town. (according to Sheryl Crow.)
I REST MY CASE.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hahahaha. What if i dont like pumpkins but i like it when the change their form? Am I still a pro midnight girl?

Darci said...

At work the call volume usually becomes less after midnight also!

trippy spaz said...

lol! Dwight!!!

trippy spaz said...

update!!!