Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ay ya yi!! (as my mom would say)

I have ONE exam to go, and I am finished. Done. NO MORE EXAMS.

1 year down, 4 more to go. If they all go as fast as this year did, I'll be teaching before I can say "go to the principal's office...NOW!"

I've been procrastinating signing up for a summer course. I'm not too sure what I want to take yet, just something to keep me in "study mode" so I don't completely slack off. I better take care of that tomorrow.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Ay ya yi is right! Before you know it we'll be soaking in the gorgeous sun, while burying our freshly painted toenails in the sand and reading book after book after book!!! Oh the glory!

Anonymous said...

Do math with me this summer!!! I am done on FRIDAY!!!! haha you may get a call that night..!! Good Luck and love you!!

trippy spaz said...

oo wee. can i ask how many years you've been on this planet? cuz you're still in first year uni :)

Tamara said...

I waited 5 years after high school to go back to school :) Sooo I'm 23! But I must say I wouldn't have done it any other way!

And Elisha, I am NOT doing math during the summer. I need a qualified instructor to to pull me through that mess lol

Carin said...

SOOOO EXCITING!!! does this mean we will get to see that you exist?! :P MISS YOU!!!