Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Memo

You guys suck at commenting. No big deal!

PS--Watch the movie "Yes Man" if you haven't already. It's a gooder.

7 comments:

trippy spaz said...

Hey! I loved Yes Man! It's prolly my favorite comedy I've seen this year so far. Zooey Deschanel's too awesome. I love her. And Jim Carrey was just too hilarious and great.

I missed the 12th day of my 365 (ironic, because I missed the 2nd day). I took photos on the 13th though, but my brother has my camera. Today's my 14th day and I have yet to take it.

Tamara said...

If all else fails, use your cell phone!! :) Or even photo booth! Desperate times call for desperate measures haha

Stephanie said...

ok let's make a blogging rule. First of all, if I have time to read your post, I'm sure I have 2 seconds to post a comment. So starting now as soon as I read your post I WILL POST A COMMENT. Second, you do the same for me. If anyone alse wants to join we will all be showered with comments!

Anonymous said...

ME TO!!! however I am contemplating joining twitter instead!!!! What do you think?

Tamara said...

Um Elisha, Twitter is laaaame.

Ruth said...

Ok...now that I'm back...if I read a post I will comment...even if its 'yo'!

Darci said...

I comment.. I think :)