Tuesday, July 21, 2009

4..3..2..1...

I only have 4 more days left of work until I'm off on HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!! Sweet mother of jesus its been FOREVER. Seriously, I cannot even handle life thinking about it. Actually, I can..but you know. Once Saturday is over I don't have to return to my wretched place of work until August 11th.

Heck yes!!!!!!!!

Next Thursday my daddio and I, along with the niece..are going to make our way over to Calgary for a family reunion. I haven't seen them since...hmm..last summer. So I'm really excited for that! And of course, let's just not mention the shopping aspect of this whole scenario.

Steph and Josh also get into town this weekend :) Annnd Elisha comes next week. So I'm pretty confident the next little while shall be a swell time.

Ok, I must go sort through all my photos I took this weekend while I was in Smithers with my mom, sister, and child...

PS- IT'S GOING TO GET HOTTTTTT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! life is super.

5 comments:

Darci said...

Have fun on your holidays!

trippy spaz said...

wicked bro! lol
give steph and josh a massive bear hug for me will ya?

Tanya said...

Have fun on your trip!!! We'll have to plan something after you get back...like a fire or something...since its been eons since we had one!!!

Drive safe!

trippy spaz said...

update! time to update! lol how's it goin with Steph and Josh?

Anonymous said...

I am in the air port in van reading our BLOG!!! Can't wait to see you babe!