Today is a day to remember..
I was sitting in the library park with Lauren, Amanda, Steph & Josh..Ok, so I was laying down. Lauren happened to be kneeling across from me when she looked down into my hair and holy CRAP....
SHE FOUND A GRAY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. I am not kidding.
My name is Tamara, I'm 24 years old, and I have GRAY HAIR.
shit.
I truly hope this is not the beginning of something terrible...if it is, I'm not too sure how I'm going to cope with life. But then again, life must be pretty dang sweet if the biggest worry of my day was spotting my first gray hair. But seriously, I hope that was the only one in there! Gray hair looks fabulous on some people...just not on me. At least I don't think so. At least my eyebrows aren't going gray. And at least.....ok, I need to calm down..
My thanks goes out to Josh for pulling it out of my head.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
haha you're such a worrier. I once found a gray hair on my little brother's head.. and I found one on my chin once too lol that was weird.
hi to steph and josh!
That was a funny moment. Those hobos must have thought we were so weird.
Hi Kevin!!!
haha!! So awesome! I have many...and I cry myself to sleep! lol!
Post a Comment