***Caution*** This blog entry may contain language not suitable for all ages.
So my mother, my sister, and I are sitting here enjoying a nice (wholesome) game of phase 10. You know, the card game. Any of you who know my mother knows that she shakes her head and purses her lips when she hears anything more than a "oh good golly goodness!" WELL. Less than 10 minutes ago a little more than a "hokey dina" came from her lips! And I just feel the need to share the dialogue with you fine bloggers as this, truly is, a breaking moment in history.
Andrea: Jokingly, calls me a bitch as I skip her turn..just so she can fall further behind in the game.
Mom: Shakes her head and looks at us in disgust.
Tamara: "What must be done, must be done..and I had to do it in order to win."
Mom: "What would you guys think if I started talking like that??????"
Andrea/Tamara: Exchange a glance, knowing such things would never occur.
Mom: "Ya pile O' bitches!!!!!"
It's a really good thing the bathroom is located less than 20 steps away or accidents could have happened.
In other news: Camping was swell.


7 comments:
I am literally laughing my ass off...I'm sure you can hear me if you're home right now! That is awesome!!!
Jason's laughing his ass off too! Haha!
haha thats great!
that was pretty sweet lol legendary right there!
My mom did something similar when we were playing "Dutch Blitz." She got so excited at the end, when she was winning, that she kept shouting out "BITCH! BITCH!" (Rather than "Blitz.") We've never let her forget it; she still blushes and purses her lips when we remind her. Good times, good times.
That.is.just.plain.awsome
Hokey doodle!
Fuck...that's some funny shit!!
;)
Post a Comment