Thursday, July 02, 2009

Never thought I'd see the day...

I really stinkin miss school right now.

I miss not having any papers due.
I miss my beautiful English instructor's face. (you would too, if you knew him.)
I miss not having anything to study.
I miss not having enough time to read my leisurely, no-brainer, novels.
I miss the musky smell of the dungeon nwcc tries to pass for a library. You can't kid me.
I miss paying $250 for a text book. Wait...oh boy, I better start saving.
I miss pulling all-nighters full of red bull, almonds, and strawberries.

**SIDE NOTE**---There are cats fighting outside my window right now. I must say, cats are the most demonic, creepy sounding freaking animals I have ever heard. Note to self: never buy a feline.

I miss losing 8 pens a week.
I miss being 100% busy, 7 days a week.
I miss faithfully filling out my day planner.
I could go on forever...

Now with all that being said..I hope summer lasts forever.

11 comments:

Tanya said...

I heard cats fighting last night...the must of moved a few houses down to your place!

I'm looking forward to school too! It keeps your mind focused so it doesn't play stupid tricks on you!

joni said...

i heard them the other night as well..

and yes they can raise the neck hair for sure..

i love that you can loose 8 pens a day.. smile

hope your summer is terrific Tam.

wanna go biking??

trippy spaz said...

I kinda feel you.

trippy spaz said...

Can I pester you to get a twitter account?

Gwen said...

Sooooooooo Tamara, I'm seriously thinking of doing the B.Ed. here, too. I need you to tell me everything there is to know about it. I could only do part time, though, because I have a crazy busy life already. I'm starting from scratch; I only completed a couple Psych and English courses before dropping out to get married. (silly girl!)

Would you mind to email me at BletheringSpot at Gmail.com and tell me all? Thank you!!!

Darci said...

The crisp air will return with school supplies soon enough!

Stephanie said...

I've seen his face and i don't miss him.

Tamara said...

Twitter..TWITTER?!!?! lol Give me a good reason and I'll think about it ;)

Gwen, I shall indeed send you all information as soon as the weekend is here. That way I can find all the links and everything.

Steph, deep down inside I know you do.

trippy spaz said...

mmmm because it's fun updating your status everytime something new comes up? and you get to say awesome funny things and share your tamsome thoughts? and because you know you really want to tell us about the strangest things at work and the sketchy hitchhiker you just picked up on your way home?

Tamara said...

That DOES sound rather intriguing! I just may have to give this thing a shot..can you do it from your phone?

trippy spaz said...

definitely! apparently it's funner on your phone too. haven't tried that yet. I should def give that a shot on my iTouch..
so yay! don't forget to let us know what your twitter ID is :)