My lens came in the mail today, and I must say, it's even more beautiful than I imagined it!!! I'm hoping the weather will improve within the next few hours so I can go outside to test it out!
Also, I'm house sitting at my grandparents & for some reason their wireless is rather..hmm..untrustworthy? So I haven't been able to upload my 365s. But I AM keeping up with them =D
Today was also the day that I had to take my car into get fixed up..my mom backed into it at the beginning of the month, so I get a shiny new hood. Good times. So if you see me driving around in a sexy tan coloured focus, give me a little wave! (as winks are highly undetectable from inside a vehicle.)
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
haha. I want to wave.
I drove that focus too when my car was getting fixed. Does the CD Player still not work?
Post a Comment