I think I need to start taking sleeping medication or something.
I laid down to rest about an hour ago..stared at the ceiling. Counted sheep. Read my book. Thought about how friggin crazy work is going to be tomorrow. Counted a few more. And now I find myself here..with NOTHING to say other than I'm tired, but I can't sleep!!!
I think I'm going to have peanut butter and banana on toast for breakfast tomorrow.
Also, I'm going to try and not sleep in like I did this morning. Good thing I'm house sitting in town or I would have been embarrassingly late.
I can't believe it's almost July. Holy crap.
I forgot to brush my teeth. Shoot. I think I'll go do that right now.
Goodnight.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
wow. I've done the counting sheep thing.
good night!
waitin on that wide angle picture!
You should take melatonin suppliments. It helps put you in a deep sleep. Your body might not be producing enough melatonin. People can take them if they're jet jagged and stuff. Josh has to take them. You can buy them at health food stores.
-Dr. S. Wiebe
haha! dr wiebe!!
Post a Comment