I am finally upgrading to some more serious glass. I've been dreaming/wishing/hoping/dreaming some more/talking about it day and night/singing about it in the shower/reading online reviews/and dreaming about it even more...and yesterday I finally did it. I ordered myself this beaut of a wide angle lens!!!!! It should be here early next week..and the moment it gets here I'll be out shooting with it. Then I'll promptly come home & post my first wide angle photos on my blog. Cross my heart. I know I've said that before..but you'll just have to trust me this time.In other news: I'm house sitting for the weekend and I must say, it is mighty fine.


4 comments:
Congratulations Tamara...that is awesome news.
We just got rid of all of Scott's lenses, filters, and flash for his canon. I should have given them to you. I know you would have appreciated them.
^^^^
forget that comment...LOL....you use a nikon...and I do know that.
Cant wait to see your 365 today. Cuz I'm SURE you will use your new lens :)
I DID use a Nikon..but I got a new Canon body about a month ago :) And heck yes I'll be using my new lover for my 365s!!!
Post a Comment