Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaack!!!

Sooooo after my longest blogging hiatus to date, I have decided to enter back into Blogland. I'll try my hardest to visit as often as possible, but I clearly cannot make any promises. Here goes nothing!

I really REALLY REALLY miss......
I am NOT looking forward to.....
I am sad to say I have not had much time to use my....
Because I've been busy doing crazy amounts of.....
And because of ^^^^, I haven't been partaking in much...
..so I could really use one of these....or two.
Last week, after almost FOUR YEARS of hating my job, getting paid crap, putting up with an explosive boss, and not standing up for myself..I finally handed my boss one of these..
She was very unhappy with me (who cares?) because I am moving down the street to work at.....
And there you have it!!! My life update in a nutshell.

8 comments:

trippy spaz said...

swweet! welcome back. and wow you really are busy. you should take a minute to chill!
thanks for stopping by. and I'm really not at all that "professional..and shit!" lol
good luck at your new job.

Jenny said...

Good for you for getting rid of the job you dislike!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that your back! and is that stiff drink a mohito? I COULD USE TWELVE!!! lol lets drink them when i am home

Bonnie said...

Yay! Welcome back :) Even tho im not one to talk lol. I expect more posts to fallow!

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad your back!!!!

Darci said...

I love the two weeks notice!

Dawn said...

Welcome back!

Tamara said...

Elisha, it's a gin & tonic :) mm mmm!