Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Calling all nerds!!!

Have you read any good books lately??? If so, do tell :) I plan on devouring at least 3 books this Christmas break, but my "books to read" list isn't looking too appealing right now...

I'll end this now because I have nothing interesting to say.

Goodbye.

10 comments:

Darci said...

I have:
44 Cranberry Point By Debbie Macomber
Nights of Rain and Stars by Maeve Binch
The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom. All that you can borrow if you like!

Ruth said...

Well, There is a duo that I love:

The Dead Don't Dance & Maggie...I own them if you want to borrow them

As well, as When Crickets Cry...my #1 favorite of all time!!!

Chris said...

I just read a REALLY good book, it's called "The Reason For God - Timothy Keller" probably one of the best I've read this year!!

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya said...

Since all I read is Biology...I can't say that I have read anything that would interest you. But...my friend was telling me about a book that she read, she said that it was horrible and good all at once. Its called "Sara(h)'s Key"...I think its about the holocaust if I remember correctly. It sounded very interesting...can't remember the author though, but I think its fairly new.

Jenny said...

Away...Jane Urquhart
Alias Grace...Margaret Atwood
Wuthering Heights...Emily Bronte
The Bridge Across Forever...Richard Bach....
I probably could go on and on...

Gwen said...

Calling all nerds? Here I am!!!

You must read "The Book Thief" by Marcus Zusak. Totally amazing. You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll wish you had called all nerds sooner.

Tamara said...

Thanks so much guys!!!

trippy spaz said...

have you read Sophie's World? I just started it again. I read like the first quarter of it like 8 years ago but then someone borrowed my book and never gave it back.

Carin said...

I will agree with Ruth - those books by Charles Martin - phenomenal! I have them all except for Maggie... hmmm must borrow from Ruthie!