Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I'll miss you, Moe...

This morning we had to have my little dog put to sleep :( He was 16 years old & was definitely a part of our family. Moe was a feisty little thing who picked carefully who he liked, but when he decided he DID like someone..he never forgot them. He was obsessed with cheese & ice cream, and absolutely terrified of frogs and little boys (he was abused before he came to our home.) Moe weighed under 5 pounds, but never thought twice about barking at the ankle of any 50 pound dog that stepped foot on his property. But most of all, Moe was the greatest little dog I've ever known. I'll miss you forever..

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

That's really sad. I'm so sorry.
When we had to put our dog down it was such an awful day for everyone. Hugs

Tanya said...

Tamara...when I was three, I got my first pet. I loved her with all my heart. When I was twenty we had to put her to sleep. She was 17yrs old. It was one of the hardest days of my life. I couldn't remember life without her! I just want you to know that I am here if you need anything, or just need to cry. They become a part of your family...so its not easy to let them go. Take care! (((HUGS)))

Stephanie said...

Moe liked me for some reason and i liked him. Remember when we used to take him for walks with Molly. Ohh and i will never forget how he would eat his feet, lol. You will feel better soon :)

Christy said...

Sorry Tamara:( Love you

Darci said...

Aww, losing a pet is never fun.

Patty said...

So sorry to hear about Moe.

Stephanie said...

Ummmm, maybe you should update!

trippy spaz said...

poor dog dude!

Stephanie said...

IT'S ALMOST BEEN TWO MONTHS SINCE YOU UPDATED!!! Your almost as bad as Christy.

Tamara said...

I know, I AM a bad blogger. But I have something up my sleeve that will soon be revealed. True story!