Tuesday, February 02, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

No seriously, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe my first post of the year is happening 2 days into the second month of the year. Shame. Pure shame. I just haven't had anything interesting to blog about. Heck, I still don't!

But I DO have something to share with all of you lovely people. If there are any lovely people left..I know I wouldn't frequent a blog that hasn't been touched in over two months. DANG...

Anyways, I've decided it's high time I get back in touch with my camera, also known as Gretchen. I considered starting another 365 project. It seemed like such a swell idea. But then I realized how boring it got to try and think of 365 different ways to take a picture of myself...soooooooo....

I AM indeed doing a 365 project. But this one will be different...Rarely will I be in the photo. Each photo will be dedicated to something different. Whether it be a person, an object, different forms of photography, seasons, lighting, colours, etc, etc etc....so stay tuned!

Here's to hoping I can pull this one off!!! Check out the link to my project over there ------>

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

yay!!!!

Ruth said...

oh...i'm rejoicing!!!! i missed your blog & your pictures! I'll be waiting in anticipation!!! :)

Darci said...

Welcome back!

Christy said...

Yay!!!!