Saturday, February 06, 2010

10 things I hate about life.

1. Negative people (HA! oh the irony..)

2. When you're in the shower and the friggin shower curtain won't stick to the bathtub, but instead feels the need to stick to you.

3. People who think they're equivalent to a college professor because they've made it past psychology 102. Go fly a kite, big shots.

4. Automated blog music.

5. Ungratefulness.

6. Passive aggressive facebook statuses. If you have that big of a problem with someone, grow some balls and tell them.

7. Starbucks snobs.

8. Spilled wine. (forget about spilled milk!)

9. People who leave opened canned salmon on the counter all day at work.

10. Chicago/turabian style citation..kill me now.

***10 things I LOVE about life....coming soon!***

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Ohhh...I loved this one!!LOL
I agree with many of your top ten list, especially the passive agressive list and negative people. Negativity truly does suck the life out of someone.
I don't know what kind of format you are referring to, and I don't want to know. I'm still trying to learn apa format, which is pretty straightforward.

Jenny said...

I have to add that number 3 just cracks me up...LOL....I was just thinking about this the other day with a particular person...:)

Darci said...

I think our shower curtains must've been made in the same factory. Great list :)

Anonymous said...

"Starbucks snobs"...you are one deep down...I would like to protest that I do enjoy the common ice cap every once in a while..you would feel different if you lived somewhere with a decent starbucks...i forgive you

Tamara said...

Haha unfortunately, Elisha..I'm not comparing Tim Hortons' "common" coffee & Starbucks. I was more referring to the beloved local coffee shops that kick BOTH chains out of the game by farrrr.

Bonnie said...

I would like to second number 4. I don't even read peoples blogs that have music playing. Its sooo annoying and takes forever to find the music player to shut if off. PS. I am stealing this and making a list for my blog!

Gwen said...

Oh my goodness! I thought I was the only one who hates automated blog music! I normally have iTunes playing while I'm online, and it gets my knickers in a knot when suddenly there's more music playing over top of it. Good list!

Lynnie Ha said...

oh hilarious, i JUST in the last 10 minutes, FINALLY turned my blog music 'auto play' off... cuz it drives me nuts too!!!! i've just been too lazy to try to figure it out before now. and then i come read this LOL
*guilty as charged* :D

Tamara said...

Yay Lynn!!! :D

Bonnie said...

Yay Lynn! I'm so happy! Lets hope others clue into this revolution.