Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10 things I love about life.

1. Sunshine. But not just any sunshine. The sunshine that looks warm and yellow RIGHT before the sun hides its face behind the mountains...oh summer, how I long for thee!

2. Books so good you purposely slow down your reading pace to savour every last word.

3. Bob Dylan.

4. Photography.

5. Cabernet sauvignon.

6. Rain. But not just any rain. The rain that falls so seriously it bounces off the pavement.

7. Birkenstock.

8. Family/Friends who you can be 100% yourself around.

9. Grace.

10. Laughing so hard your stomach hurts.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Love your list! I just ordered some Birks for school/nursing! If I have to wear white shoes...they might as well be Birks!

When are we going to laugh so hard that our stomaches hurt? I haven't seen you since Jo's going away thingy waaaaaaaaay back when. We need to meet for lunch one of these days!

joni said...

Tam .. you make me want to blog again.
awesome list..
your so cool..

Tanya said...

Wow...glad I'm not the only one who has left the blogging world for months on end! BTW...I still need to ask you that favor...when can we chill togetha sweet neighba friend?