I went and saw it tonight with Starla, Christy, Ruth, Carin and April..Other than the noisy people in front of us (people we know, so I can say that lol) and the sudden stop of the most important part of the movie (the technology in our theatre obviously isn't up to par), it was SUCH a good movie! Almost as good as Sleepless in Seatle. Almost.
I'm writing my day backwards...so earlier in the evening..
After work I went over to Mike and Moe's for dinner for an -amazing- East Indian meal. Ryan, Kevin and Roy were there too..every time I go to their place for dinner I feel like I'm at some 5 star dining delux. Hopefully I'll grow up to be a good cook like her lol
Well it's way too late to be writing in my blog, so I'm off to bed
PS- Starla, mark down July 11th, 2008 on your calendar..we have Sleepless in Seattle/Lake House date!
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
i'm there! don't forget to check your mailbox for some correspondence from yours truly!
Sounds like a great time. Now I REALLY want to see it! Glad you all had fun!
Hey there camping neighbor! Just wanted to apologize for my "friendly" family. I'm kind of ticked at them right now...but all in all I still had fun! Take care, see you soon I'm sure.
Post a Comment