I haven't really had anything to blog about in the past few days..so here we go again!
1. How old will you be in five years?
26
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
Mark & Ruth...then grandma & grandpa
3. How tall are you?
5'5"
4. What do you look forward to most in the next eight weeks?
Christmas. Friends coming home for Christmas. Weekends.
5. What’s the last movie you saw?
Love Actually
6. Who is the last person you called?
Grandma
7. Who was the last person to call you?
Ruth
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
With friends. Far away (warm) places. Ferry Island.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Working I guess..and I also hate the dentist
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
I would love to see Central & South America..and India
21. Where do you think you will be in ten years?
I honestly don't know. But I'll be happy. Hopefully.
22. Do you tan or burn?
I tan..unless I'm a dip and burn on purpose. Which I will (shamefully) admit to doing
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?:
I always thought there was someone following me when I was going up the stairs. I still do lol I have lots of fears
24. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
I slipped down the 3 stairs going into my living room and landed on my tailbone..it hurt like a mother, but my dad was laughing at me (how rude!) so I couldn't -not- laugh
25. How many televisions do you have in your house?
3
26. How big is your bed?
It's a double
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Desktop.
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With
29. What color are your sheets?
Olive green
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
5
31. What is your favorite season?
Summer!
32. What do you like about fall?
Everything...it's perfect.
33. What do you like about winter?
Sledding. Hot chocolate after sledding. Snow days!
34. What do you like about the summer?
The sunshine. Being hot. The lake. More freckles. Ice water. The green grass. BBQs. The Farmer's Market. Camping. Warm summer nights. Day trips. Everything!
35.What do you like about spring?
Lilacs. Open windows.
36. How many states have you lived in?
2 Provinces. 1 State.
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
Trois.
38. Do you prefer bare feet, socks, or shoes?
Bare feet!
39. Are you a social person?
I loooove to talk. And laugh..and be with people. So yes!
40. What was the last thing you ate?
A pistachio
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
Mr. Mikes & The Olive Garden
42. What is your favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip
43. What is your favorite dessert?
Cheesecake
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
My grandpa's stew. Curry chicken. My grandma's vegetable soup.
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your peanut butter and jelly?
Homemade strawberry jam is my fave
46. Do you like Chinese food?
Delish.
47. Do you like coffee?
No, I actually hate it. But I wish I liked it!
48. How many glasses of water do you drink a day?
I don't keep tabs
49. What do you drink in the morning?
Water or milk
50. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
When I sleep with people I can have the lights off..so that's a positive.
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Middle.
52. Do you know how to play poker?
If the rules/hands are taped to the wall beside me.
53. Do you like to cuddle?
Depends on the person I guess
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
Well...
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
No way
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
I love going out to dinner, but I LOVE home cooked meals more
57. Do you know anyone w/the same birthday as you?
Nope
58. Do you have a crush?
I think it's beyond that
59. Do you want kids?
Very much so!
60. Do you speak any other languages?
I wish I toughed French class out
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
No. And I pray I never have to.
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Never (I also pray for this lol)
63. Do you prefer a pool or an ocean?
Ocean please
64. Do you prefer an aisle seat or a window seat?
Window seat of course! What's flying if you can't see below you?
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
hahahahahahaaa no.
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
I love spending money on other people. And music.
67. Do you wear any jewelry all the time?
I always have earrings in & my watch is always on. If I'm not working I wear a ring..
68. What is your favorite TV show?
Big Brother!
69. Can you roll your tongue?
I can
70. Who is the funniest person you know?
I know way too many funny people to choose just one of them
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Nope...Just an abundance of pillows
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
Right now it's "I need you" by Marc Anthony...But I really want to find "Jolene" by Dolly Parton lol
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
I'm sure they're tucked away in our basement somewhere
74. What red object is closest to you right now?
Dictionary
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
When I remember it's important to conserve water
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed for sure
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
What? Neither. Although if a bear attacked me I'd probably try to hug it
78. Do you flirt a lot?
No
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey mustard
80. What is your favorite food?
Indian
81. Can you change the oil on a car?
I can barely change my air freshener
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Noooo
83. Have you ever run out of gas?
Nope..I push it though so I'm sure I will one day
84. What is your usual bedtime
Past midnight..before 2am (we try)
85. What was the last book you read?
Beyond Tuesday Morning...which reminds me, I should start a new book tonight
86. Do you read the newspaper?
Yeah
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope
88. Best comedian?
All the old-school SNLers
89. Do you watch soap operas?
Oh heck no
90. Do you dance in the car?
Quite often actually lol
91. What radio station did you last listen to?
I never listen to the radio
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?
My grandma & grandpa Ross
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
"Dad, please wake me up because the power might go out again tonight!"
94. What is your favorite candle scent?
Vanilla & coconut never fail me
95. What is your favorite board game?
Oh good golly, I love so many...But Monopoly is a classic.
96. Where do you attend church?
at The Rock
97. When was the last time you attended church?
Yesterday
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school?
Mr. Harrison (Law & Geography)...oh how I loved him! Not in a creepy "crush on your teacher" type way..he was just the smartest, most interesting person I knew. He literally knew everything.
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
Just over 2 weeks I think
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?
The person knows who they are.


5 comments:
I totally have that stair fear as well. It's a good thing I only have 3 stairs now!
I totally laughed out loud when you said you fell down the stairs.I love you but I can't help but laugh when people fall and I could totally picture you!
Great quiz! I am going to do it today!
interesting... learned new stuff bout you!
Can't wait to see you - I am gonna do the survey in class later!
You do so know how to drive a stick!!!!Remember that night at the NWCC parking lot?? lol. And have you ever heard of the White Stripes version of "Jolene"? I think it's much better than Dolly's version.
The White Stripes did a cover on "Jolene"?! AH! I must download it.
thats so funny about the dolly parton song...i was just listening to Jolene on my ipod tonight! brings back memories of being a youngen!!
Post a Comment