Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy (American) Thanksgiving!


No, I don't normally celebrate it. But tomorrow that's exactly what we're doing for youth group! It should be fun. I'll post pictures. LOTS of them...since I've been lacking in the picture department lately. Well, and just plain old posting as well lol

Anyways, I know this is short but I must hit the sack. I'll see some of you tomorrow. Most of you on Sunday. And the rest of you SOON! (can't wait!)

2 comments:

Carin said...

Oh Tams... you are a delight! ONE MONTH til Christmas... and 18 days until I am in Terrace... 2 weeks until I am done class! sigh life is (whats the word?) grand?!

Ruth said...

I'm so sad I'm going to miss it...I was thinking that we should celebrate holidays from around the world...with the food and everything....anyways, tell the kids I say hi & I love them tons!! See you soon!